Questions about Incoming Fulbright Students

1. How is the student being funded? Ask the student and their placement specialist first. They will know the most about the applicant’s funding situation.

2. Who is the student’s placement specialist? The applicant should know. If there are any questions, please contact Meg Drakos in The Graduate School. meg.drakos@uconn.edu

3. What is the status of their visa? Usually IIE, LASPAU and AMIDEAST will sponsor the incoming graduate student’s visa/ Please contact the student or the student’s placement specialist to inquire as to the specifics of each student. After contacting the student and their placement specialist, please contact the International Students and Scholar Services office at UConn for additional questions. International@uconn.edu